I have been very busy (READ: lazy) this holiday week. Please accept my apology and this IOU for the following blogs that I should have posted before the new year, but didn’t, but will in the near future:
- My Attempt to Learn How to Ski in the Alps.
I’m pretty sure the bunny hill was actually an American double-black diamondPosted! You’ll enjoy the pictures of it here
- My Top Ten Memories of 2011.
An annual tradition but tough this year because SO many things happened!Well… I’ve actually read quite a few other blogs that sum up their year and I have to say they’re kind of boring. I’ll save us both and not post about this. You’re welcome.
- Best & Worst Books I Read in 2011.
Being a housewife has it’s time advantages – I’ll save you the trouble of figuring out which books are worth spending time on.Posted! Don’t hate me if your favorite book is listed as overrated here
- Be patient
- Think before acting
- Fail BIG
- Change the world
- Be less wasteful
- Become conversationally fluent in German
- Learn to play tennis
- Go to the gym at least 100 times
- Take more pictures (check out our 365Project.org page!)
- Learn how to parallel park
- Cross one thing off my bucket list